MEM Recruitment Bedford is currently recruiting for a new role Mail Sorting to join our team based in Bedford, MK42.
We are looking for staff to sort small/medium size parcels and letters at a local modern sortation facility in Bedford.
Mail Sorting Main Duties:
- Scanning mail sacks
- Sorting small to medium size parcels into various mail sacks
- Stacking containers onto pallets
- Sorting letters into sacks and cages
- Must be able to make their own way to workplace and back home
- Must be punctual and loyal
- Must be available 5 days and long term.
- Basic DBS Check required after first month of employment
- Reputable company, caring management team, with outstanding working ethics
- Modern facilities, canteen with vending machines, with free use of fridges, kettle and Microwave
- Long term ongoing work, opportunity to be employed directly after 12 weeks
- Clean warm environment
- Free car park, Free bike park
Shift Patterns & Rates of Pay:
- Monday to Friday (Afternoons)
- 15:00 pm to 23:30 pm, (7 hours paid at £9.04, Per hour, 1 hour paid at £10.17)
- 16:00 pm to 00:30 am, (6 hours paid at £9.04, Per hour, 2 Hours paid at £10.17)
- 18:00 pm to 2:30 am, (4 hours at £9.04. Per Hour, 4 hours paid at £10.17)
- 19:00 pm to 23:00 pm, (2 hours at £9.04, Per Hour, 2 hours paid at £10.17)
- 21:00 pm to 05:30 am, (6.5 hours paid at £10.17, Per Hour, 1.5 hours paid at £9.04)
- Sunday to Thursday (Nights)
- 23:00 pm to 07:30 am, (6 hours paid at £10.17, 2 hours paid at £9.04)
- 04:00 am to 09:00 am, (2 hours paid at £10.17, 3 hours paid at £9.04)
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Bedford
8a Mill Street,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/membedford on Facebook for more job notifications like these.